Titleist Pro V1x 2019 Used Golf Balls
Faster from core to cover, Used Titleist Pro V1x have been designed give golfers a better performing ball without sacrifice.
- More Ball Speed off the clubface – The highest speed off the clubface for increased distance!
- Lower Long Game Spin – Lower spin of your driver and long distance clubs to create additional roll
- The Best Short Game Control – Amazing spin around the green for complete control
- Very Soft Feel – The best used golf ball feel in the industry
Major differences from previous Used Titleist Pro V1x golf balls from previous generations
1. New Larger Casing Layer – Now, what the heck is a casing layer? The casing layer is the speed enhancing, spin optimizing layer that helps power Pro V1 and Pro V1x for exceptional distance in the long game. It is the second layer under the cover. The new 2019 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls have larger casing layers, adding faster material to their respective designs.
2. Faster Core – The new cores have more speed and less spin while maintaining their same characteristics and compression of the previous version. Titleist says that these cores act like engines with advanced formulation and processing capabilities.
3. Thinner Cover – Both the Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x now have a thinner cover. The cover is actually 17% thinner! Think about the size of a golf ball cover, then take away 17% of it. One would think that the overall size of the ball would shrink right? But not in this case, Titleist has changed a few other components to make up for this which will be a little later.
4. Arrow – Identifiable difference in the outside of the ball. The previous black arrow is now gray. Very similar to other changes from used Titleist Pro V1x generations .